Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tuesday

Well, I got the night off! Yippee! I went home and cleaned my house. Yahoo!

Aunt Wendy came over yesterday at around 10am and took over for me. She is a GREAT nurse! The nurse, Karen came and took off moms bandages at about 4pm. A little painful, but neccesasy. It will be good to get a little air around the stitches. :).

Wendy made Wendy (ha ha that always sounds funny!) some chicken for the first time! Yeah (inside I am really thinking eewww as I am a vegetarian). It was like baby food cut up very tiny with a small side of mashed potatoes and tiny tiny very soft carrots. Mom is eating small meals so this meal was mini. Her tummy is trying to catch up.

Auntie Gretchen will be down at 11ish today and will be staying over. I will join the ladies for a lunch and check up with mom and give Lucy a little loving. Lucy can tell some thing thing is different because mom won't move from "her" area on the couch. She has been very careful around mom too. When we went down the stairs she walked step by step with us until I scooted her along.

No comments:

Post a Comment